Monday, June 2, 2014

Blog #13

Week 13
       So this is the last blog of the year and it's about how we did on the 20% project. I didn't know what to do because I came into the class late and I didn't really understand the teacher's explanation about the project. I thought we just had to do blogs on random things like what we did that week or anything you wanted to. Then the 3rd quarter ended and my teacher talked to me and said what I've been doing for the 20% project and I said nothing. He told me I'd loose a lot of points and I did. I finally knew what we were suppose to do for the 20% project and I was going to do it with a friend named Diego. I then realized that he doesn't really care about school so I asked someone else named Victor if I can join him on his project. He said yes and I started researching a bit about the topic. I didn't have much time because I joined him about a month before it was due. So i basically did nothing for 20% of my grade. We actually started working on it about two weeks before it was due and I guess we both got lazy and barely did anything. We were suppose to do so much more but our procrastination got to us. Basically we didn't finish and just showed what we were suppose to do for the project. It was horrible and I don't expect to get a good grade. I did pretty bad this year and I'll try to do better next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment