Thursday, May 8, 2014

Blog #10

Week 10:
I haven't done anything because I've been busy or lazy the whole time. We know what what we're going to present with and it's with google presentation. I'm doing doing formal shoes and Victor is doing random trending shoes that a lot of people are buying. I'll try to put more effort in this the coming weeks because I think i'll be as busy when my season is over. I really like certain formal shoes because they're a mix of formal and street shoes at the same time. I think that'll make the project easier for me since i'll enjoy it instead of doing something i don't like. Our presentation will be honest like in the beginning, we'll say if we wished we put more effort or not and not BS it. 
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment